Many enthusiasts become virtually obsessed with their mods, but who can blame them? Vapers, as they are called, are always on the lookout for the newest way to customize their PVs. We have compiled a list of 15 telltale signs of being a vaper. Feel free to add to the list!
1. You see a flashlight and immediately think “I could vape that!”
2. You pick up a second job to pay for vape gear.
3. You know what RBA stands for.
4. You spend 20 minutes every morning getting your daily vapes ready.
5. You know how to properly spell “Sigelei.”
6. When your iPad or other device, autocorrects vape to Vape
7. Every time a co-worker passes by your cubicle they say “is someone baking cookies?”
8. You have a harder time spelling Illinois than propylene glycol, polycarbonate and polypropylene.
9. You decorate your PV and give her a name.
10. You see a picture of someone’s new toy and you go scurrying off to Google it to see if your bank balance is going to scream in pain when you buy it.
11. You head for the bathroom and get halfway there before you realize that you will need your PV……just in case it’s a long stay.
12. You have your purchases planned out for the next 6 months.
13. When you see VA, and think “Vaper” instead of Virginia.
14. You’re buying Q-tips and they’re not for your ears.
15. When you see a new mod you immediately think that you can get it because of the money that you are saving by not smoking cigarettes.